Room 2's Shining Stars

Room 2's Shining Stars

Monday 12 October 2015

Super Holiday Writing!

The children in Room 2 came back to school with lots to share.
They all wrote some amazing stories about their holidays.
Here are some super stories:
In the holidays I went to the beach. We saw some jelly fish and my little sister got stung by a jelly fish and we went too far. The rocks has little rock pools. They felt slippery.
By Emily

When I went to the sports shop we got a fishing line and a net. We used it to catch the rabbit. It was silver. It felt soft. We took it to the vet.
By Ben

In the school holidays I went to the beach. I played in the water. It was freezing and cold. It was very freezing and cold. I splashed and splashed and my clothes were very dirty.
By Corey

In the holidays I went horse riding. I got to brush her. Her name was Gypsy. I got to ride her. In the middle of the walk she wanted to have a drink but the lady made her walk again. She felt hot. She was cute. Her tail was like straw.
By Jennifer 



2 comments: